Friday 30 May 2008

MY FAMILY


hi, I'm going to tell you about my family well.................

there how is a professional guy because he is a manger of a company and he also has his own drive and also my dad is the leader of a basketball but apart from that he is loving and caring DAD!.......

of course there mum how is a nurse, also the top chef in are House she cooks top best food I've ever teased!!!! she loves ad mum is the best best best ever mum in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also my little brother how is very active and high p0wered in the morning and afternoon but when its night time hes really lets say sort of down! some times he is really on top of cross!! but hes still my brother....

don't for get about me i like maths and literacy animals adventure and the best place to go to is mum for adventure and to go to places, get dad

BUT THE BEST THING FOR ME IS MY FAMILY

AHH, AHH, AHH.....

WERE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY


No comments: